TERMS & POLICIES
1. We do not release raw or unedited images under any circumstances for any reason whatsoever.
2. $50 late fee for clients 30mins late, per 30mins after the first 30mins.
3. Must pay for additional images on the day of selection ($20 per additional image) .
4. No Pets in the studio unless they are being photographed, if they are being photographed there is an additional $35 pet fee.
5. All Sessions are closed, in the past we have experienced additional family and friends on photo shoots that are more of a distraction than a help to the client. In order for you to have the BEST experience possible, just bring your beautiful self. If you insist, your additional person will be asked to assist the photographer and staff to help your session move smoothly. No cell phone photos are allowed other than behind the scenes. Makeup artists are allowed to take before and after shots for makeup.
6. Only one type of session allowed during a session, for additional sessions simply pay an additional $99 to add it on or you can pay full price for the session ($200-$450) an a separate date.
7. Professional Makeup is REQUIRED for all female subjects, if you do not have a professional makeup artist, one will be suggested for you.
8. SELECTION MEETING PROCESS: Immediately following your selection meeting you select photos you'd like edited. Once you have selected your images, we send them off for editing. All selections are final. We do not save any non-selected images after 5-10 days.
9. All editing is final.
10. Positive attitudes and smiles are required!
We stand by our product 100%, if for some reason you are not satisfied, you may schedule a retake.
REFUNDS ARE NOT AVAILABLE. Secure your slot with confidence.
Rescheduling & Cancellation Policy
Cancellations and reschedules are no charge provided they are done 48 hours in advance of the scheduled shoot date/time.
Within the 48 hour window, a cancellation/reschedule is $75.
We cannot control weather, sickness or family emergencies, so we don’t penalize clients for shoots that are rescheduled due to one of those extreme reasons out of our control.
Please feel free to share your images on Social Media, however, to sustain the integrity of my photographs, please do not crop out the EACO watermark logo. Additionally, I ask you to not copy, print, alter or download the photos posted for online use only. Social media post are slightly distorted and are not the highest quality of the image.
MODEL RELEASE: We hold the unrestricted right to use and publish photographs and slide shows. The photos may be included for editorial, trade, advertising, or any other purpose and in any manner and/or medium considered standard by the industry. Such mediums/purposes include, but are not limited to: advertising, internet promotion, photographic contests, public displays, photography books, blogs, studio display, sample albums, and any other use thought proper by Company and considered standard by the industry.
8a. Should the Client wish to Opt out of the model release as the Company not to publicize any of the Client’s pictures, the Client shall be charged an additional 15% ( $570.00) of total package fees for company not to use clients pictures in any media